It’s so easy to make a smoothie bowl without banana – there are other sweet fruits that substitute very well here, such as mango or ripe papaya. Once you have that, choose a few toppings you like and make it different every time!
Choose 2 fruits of choice, 1/2 cup each
- Fresh Mango or Frozen Mango
- Fresh Strawberries or Frozen Strawberries
- Fresh Blueberries or Frozen Blueberries
- Fresh Raspberries or Frozen Raspberries
- Fresh Pineapple or Frozen Pineapple
- Fresh Peaches or Frozen Peaches
- Smoothie Bowl Toppings
Chose up to 5 toppings of choice
- Chia seeds
- Flax Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Shredded Coconut
- Bee Pollen
- Hemp Seeds
- Cacao Nibs
- Nut Butter Drizzle
- Berries like Fresh Strawberries
- Chocolate Chips
- sliced fruit such as peaches, bananas
- small fruits as topping such as blueberries or raspberries
- honey drizzle
Choose dairy of choice, 1/2 cup
- whole milk
- oat milk
- almond milk
It’s so simple!
- Gather all the ingredients you want to use.
- Add the fruits and dairy to a high-powered blender, stirring vigorously as this will be a thick consistency.
- Blend until smooth. There shouldn’t be any chunks of fruit remaining.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with your toppings of choice.
1. if you’re using mostly frozen fruits it might be helpful to have your milk of choice be room temperature. When everything is so cold it doesn’t want to blend as well
2. if you’re using mostly fresh fruit, definitely opt for very chilled milk of choice
3. this is a thick consistency – we highly recommend you use a blender such as the Ninja Blender, a very high powered blender
- Prep Time: 10
Keywords: smoothie bowl without banana