Beignets are served with sauces. You can use fruits, chocolate, vanilla, and sugar to make different sauce variations.
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar (You can use granulated sugar as well)
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Milk or heavy cream
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 1/2 cup cup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- Salt a pinch
- 1 cup milk or heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- Kosher salt, a pinch
- Put the strawberries and sugar on the stove on medium heat.
- Soon sugar will dissolve; keep mixing and breaking the strawberries with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Add vinegar and vanilla extract.
- Keep stirring until everything becomes thick and sticks to the back of a spoon. If you like the thicker jam-like consistency, simmer for a few extra minutes until you have the thick jam ready.
- Let the sauce cool down and store in airtight container
- Add brown sugar to a medium saucepan on medium heat.
- keep stirring the sugar until it is melted
- Add butter and a pinch of salt.
- Keep whisking all the way, remove from heat and add cream(be careful there will be a lot of hue and cry in the pan)
- Cook until everything is smooth and creamy. Don’t overcook or make it too thick, as it will thicken further once it gets cold.
- Transfer the sauce to a bottle and keep it in a fridge.
- If it is difficult to remove the sauce from the bottle, you can submerge the container in hot water to warm it up.
- Mix granulated sugar and cornstarch in a cup separate bowl of milk,
- Pour the water into the pan. Bring it to a boil and add the cornstarch milk mixture.
- Keep stirring with a whisk in a circular motion.
- Reduce heat to low and add vanilla extract and a 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Keep stirring until the sugar melts and the sauce is thick.
- Add heavy cream to the mixture.
- Remove from heat and add butter.
- Let it cool down and store it in a bottle.
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder, and milk on the saucepan and whisk gently.
- Bring it to a boil and reduce to a gentle simmer for about 30 seconds and turn off the stove. Stir constantly.
- Add butter, salt and stir until melted.
- Let cool and refrigerate until needed.