Charcuterie makes an excellent snack for any party. Feel free to swap some ingredients for some of your own favorites: the best thing about charcuterie is the endless variety! This charcuterie board for baby shower will surely please everyone at your next party.
- 1 (8-ounce) Camembert wheel, wedged
- 1 pack mini toasts (or 1 baguette, sliced)
- ½ cup stuffed olives
- 2 kiwi flowers
- 3 Whole Red Plums
- 2 (8-ounce) bunches green and purple grapes
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) brie wheel, wedged and separated
- 2 ounces whole yellow cherry tomatoes
- 6 ounces gouda cheese, sliced
- 12 ounces deli meat (I used pepperoni, hard, and Genoa salami)
- 4–6 whole salami sticks
- 2 ounces whole red grape tomatoes
- 4 deli slices cheese (I used havarti), cut into the shape of letters B-A-B-Y
- Fresh rosemary, to garnish (optional)
- Prepare a rectangular, wooden cutting board with food-safe wax to protect the board.
Put the camembert cheese in the center, keeping the wedges close together.
Arrange the mini toasts (or baguette slices) across the board from the top left to bottom right, curving around the camembert. The toast divides the board into two sections.
Arrange the sweet fruit, yellow cherry tomatoes, and cheese on the top-right half board above the toast.
Arrange the meats, grape tomatoes, and olives across the lower-left half of the board. For a special touch, consider folding salami into the shape of a rose.
Place the B-A-B-Y cheese slices across the top of the toast, and garnish the tray with rosemary (if desired).